Tuesday, April 8, 2008

my best boy gone overseas


I’m so sad at the same time very happy about the same thing...

How is that ever possible.... hmmmm

look like once again I got to get use to saying good bye.... he called me in the morning voice full of excitement to announce that he is leaving to Singapore and of course all awaited damn good news finally rang on the phone (i reckon)... he shared the happiness with me and I went into sudden shock. I really did wish at that point all telecommunication should have been down and no network available.... that’s including the damn internet...because he's way too very smart to figure out one way or another to get in touch...officially this is the worse morning for me compared to all the other morning where I was up early and force myself to get out of the bed, and I always hated the damn cold shower which could have been little easy and drive myself to my yoga class. The news was unbearable. Maybe because I spoke to him at least 4 times a day, spend all my weekends with him and as well he was my comfort zone for sure.

I spoke to him at assured him that I’m going to miss him like hell, though corner of my mind I knew, I need to make things easy for him than making it hard, because he is the one that leaving everything behind and travelling the distance.....but I can’t help it.... had to be honest and I hope I dint upset him.... maybe I did but one things I know for sure, if one were to leave him even in the midst of north pole, he will find a way to enjoy it and at the same time he is capable of gathering a crowd and entertain them and of course they will fall in love with him for sure.... honey I miss you

No comments: